Wednesday 18 November 2009

#1: Shoelace Shambles

Once during my time in Katimavik, near the end of my trip, I decided to post a list of things that irritate me and I found that it was incredibly easy to do such a thing.

Unfortunately, the list was never really legible due to some weird formatting bug, but I found that the act of posting such a list relieved a lot of the tension I was feeling near the end of Katimavik.

I've fixed the list, and it can be found here.

I am now launching an entire blog initiative based on this concept. I can't say I'm living a particularly stressful life at the moment, but I like the concept of having content to write every day.

That's not to say that I'm abandoning the concept of life updates on my blog, but henceforth they shall be accompanied with something irritating. I'll also be trying to add way more pictures to posts, as people have suggested. Featuring original photography whenever possible!

Without further ado, I present to you my first topic: shoelaces.

You know when you go to tie a shoe, and you notice that one side of the lace is much longer than the other? You have to make a huuuuge loop just so you use that entire side of the lace, and it just ends up becoming loose anyway.
Sure, you could de-lace the shoe and make it even, but more often than not you're on your way out and you just don't have the time to do that. Eventually, you forget about the shoe, but subconsciously you know something's wrong. You know something's uneven on you, and you inevitably end up looking at your shoe once in a while and damning the shoelace.

Karma Aspiration Linger Entity Iodine Darwin Overcast Ulysses Grievous Hawt Spectre Citron Ophilia Philharmonic Eyeless

1 comment:

  1. Shoelace thing? True dat. That's why I double knot. Yeppp

    ReplyDelete