Monday 24 August 2009

Si tu l’as, tu l’as

And if you don't have it, you sure as hell don't have it.

Feeling a bit nostalgic these days - yeah, I miss my Katimagroup.

And it was all true - after you come back from doing 9 months of doing stuff, you feel like you're wasting away. Even just doing a goddamn house meeting is stuff compared to the lifestyle which so quickly was brought back after settling back home.

Nothing will ever come close to the 9 month lifestyle I lived. School, university? Not a chance.

Sure, nothing's -really- stopping me from going out and doing stuff, but there's no sense of urgency or responsibility for going out. And there isn't much of a sense of satisfaction out of anything I do end up doing.

I do have the Fan Expo to look forward to this weekend, that's a complete three days of wake-up, take subway to Convention Centre and spend the entire day doing really exciting stuff. Maybe that'll energize me again? Haha. If anything I can get a kick out of little midgets with tophats on bicycles.

Thinkin' of going down to see a Jazz gig by an old acquaintance of mine tonight. We'll see.

I'm also working on a certain project that might bring a smile to a few old friends as well.

Karma Aspiration Linger Entity Iodine Darwin Overcast Ulysses Grievous Hawt Spectre Citron Ophilia Philharmonic Eyeless

No comments:

Post a Comment