Saturday 15 August 2009

My love, do you sleep?

Do I sleep?
Do I dream?

No and no.

For the past week or so, I haven't slept. Well, I have, but it's not real sleep - it's the fake, light kind where you're conscious that you're in your bed but you have no sense of time.

Dreams? Well, I know I get them, it's just that I don't remember them. I used to dream plenty (that is, I used to remember plenty), but now... well, I don't.

Correlation? Obviously - if I don't get into a deep sleep, I can't dream. Now, even once in a while, when I do get a deep sleep (i.e. passing out at 6 am or something), I don't remember a dream.

So, that's half my life there.

The other half? It's pretty awesome - sometimes. Last week, Gandhi came over for a small Katimagetogether. And then a coupla days after - surprise surprise - K & D arrive from over yonder for a place to stay, and we have more Katimatimes.

And then - what's this? Gandhi decides to have a bigger Katimagetogether at his house? Oh sweet, so we all show up there, along with T, M, and C for an even bigger Katimaparty aka celebration of a couple birthdays. Hella fun.

It's actually been an exciting week, and I would say the positives outweigh the not so pleasant negatives. It's a fine rollercoaster, but Anxiety Attacks are really, really not cool.

Another negative is L being... mad at me, but I don't know why, they're all jumbled reasons - and all on my birthday, too. Now I'm not going to say that birthdays veto everything, but really, since when is not giving in to peer pressure such a blasphemy? Well hey, the birthday pie is tasty at least.

19! Expensive lonely bar errands to come? Ha Ha Ha.

... Some people know me enough to know that it'll probably happen.

Anyway, happy birthdays to Augusters and I sign out.

Karma Aspiration Linger Entity Iodine Darwin Overcast Ulysses Grievous Hawt Spectre Citron Ophilia Philharmonic Eyeless

No comments:

Post a Comment