Thursday 20 August 2009

Go Leafs Go!

So, taking the TTC home from Gandhi's house provided a few seconds of entertainment as I was walking by the last part of the train that I had just exited at St. Clair West. There was this fat guy with a huge Leafs jersey on with facepaint on and a massive hat yelling at the top of his lungs "GO LEAFS GO!" in a rhythmic manner. He was at the end of the train and facing everyone in his section, and he was just there going at it, flailing his arms while chanting.

I could hear him from like halfway down the station, and I thought it was pretty funny. The people in the same section as him probably didn't find it nearly as funny after a while, haha.

Of course, considering that the hockey season was over a month or two ago made this appearance rather unlikely. Maybe I'm unaware of some announcement or something? I dunno.

Currently reading - Watership Down.

I love rabbits.

Karma Aspiration Linger Entity Iodine Darwin Overcast Ulysses Grievous Hawt Spectre Citron Ophilia Philharmonic Eyeless

1 comment:

  1. I wish I had more subways experiences like your and less like mine (i.e. Kate Spade).

    ReplyDelete