Thursday 24 April 2008

Katima-Hyping + A Miracle Dig

Soon, I will find a way to describe everything with Katimavik. "Oh em gee, these katima-pickles are katima-awesome".

You know why?


Good day Gabriel

This message is to inform you that you have been selected to participate in the first phase of the program, which will begin on September 17th. We would like you to call us back at xxxx-xxx-xxxx #xxxx so that we can give you more information on what will come ahead.

Thank you and have a great day,
[REDACTED]
Katimavik Participant’s Office


YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. It's like that feeling you get when all you grade twelves got your damn University apps (yes, I'm jealous, since I haven't applied this year). But now I've got something. Now I know what I'm doing next year, instead of rotting away in an academic institution, I'll be having one hell of a time. Nine months. I'll get my mail package about the three destinations I'll be going to sometime during the summer and stuff. Hopefully I'll go somewhere in B.C.! They usually have B.C. destinations. That would be ill.

So yeah, I kinda skipped this morning, wasn't feeling up to par and blah blah. But I only missed IB history, which is just review for the big giant exam in a couple of weeks, and Calc. Bahhhh. I'll go this afternoon, promise. "STOP SKIPPING GABE!"

Yours in Katima-Hype,

Karma Aspiration Linger Entity Iodine Darwin Overcast

Ulysses Grievous Hawt Spectre Citron Ophilia Philharmonic Eyeless. 

Hot off the press: yeah, maybe 10 years ago...