Wednesday 9 April 2008

I Can See For Miles

And miles and miles and miles.

Back to a more traditional blog post that you, the reader, are more accustomed to is what this one will be today. A traditional blog where I relay past events and what is to come.

I skipped the morning and World Issues today to work with my english group on this project. We presented. Wasn't bad, we had to do this whole play about the last section of Fifth Business. I was a pompous, fluffed up character named Boy. It was supposed to be dramatic. People laughed instead. Epic fail? No, because it worked out alright. I guess we couldn't help acting a little silly from time to time. Oh, one thing that I do NOT want to do again is diabolical rapping. Yes, I had the bright idea of getting our group to write lyrics to this random rap beat we found on Youtube. It was horrendous, but people liked it, surprisingly.

Anyway. It's that time of the year again! Badminton regionals. Yeah yeah, whatever, I won't argue with you this time about "badminton is not a real sport!". It ticks me off when I try to convince idiots who think that their sport of watching football on TV or something is soooo totally more of a sport than competitive badminton.

Of course, I will have to wake up rather early to get to Weston. That will be a pain. And usually before such tournaments, I have a hard time going to sleep. But that's getting too personal now. Tomorrow will be a good day! I'll get to (hopefully) see all my buddies from Weston (shoutz out to the one or two of you that even know about the blog, and to the one person whom I think reads it!).

I'm afraid that's all my mind has to say for today. Oh maybe I have time for a little rant, what do you think? That's right, you don't think, you're just a mindless reader who is powerless to stop me from writing what I wish. That's why it's lonely being a blogger sometimes, though.

So, like, I was feeling rather cheap, bored and wanting free stuff a few months ago. So, I signed up on a bunch of websites (and I mean A BUNCH) who would supposedly send me free samples of some random products, books, w/e. What ticks me off is that the ONLY thing I've gotten from these poser-websites is this biography about some cult leader and I now get about two invitations per week to go to some "DOUBLE YOUR INCOME!" conferences at these fancy hotels downtown.

Guess I'll have to be content at shopping at the dollar store again.

Take it easy.
Karma Aspiration Linger Entity Iodine Darwin Overcast
Ulysses Grievous Hawt Spectre Citron Ophilia Philharmonic Eyeless.

1 comment:

  1. aww gabby no result blog yet on the outcomes of said badminton game? tsk! and also I'm quite sad to see that you're depressed. I hope you do know that you can always come to me and speak about such things. I'm always here to listen to a friend. cheep up my jesus-look-a-like fellow. =D

    ReplyDelete