Monday 21 April 2008

Waterbeetle

I do not know where this blog title came from, do not ask!

So, another blog entry? Why not.
I think a good idea to explain to my recent experiences is to quote The Doors:
Strange days have found us
Strange days have tracked us down
They're going to destroy
Our casual joys
We shall go on playing
Or find a new town
Yes, they're strange, very strange. Ever felt like an outsider somewhere? Naturally.
So, my friend J., whom I had met in the VRA hallways about a year ago invites me to this birthday party. Thing is, everyone at this birthday party is in Grade Ten, except me 0.0. Awkward right? Yeah, somewhat. But not too much, all it took is getting adjusted to the constant shrieking (they're banshees I swear) and everything turned out juuuust fine. Awkward moments are easily forgotten.

There are more pressing matters at hand.
ENOUGH. ABOUT. THE. EFFING. PYJAMA PANTS. Let's get some facts straight, shall we?
Firstly, they are NOT pyjamas, nor do I wear them when I sleep. They are called Thai Fisherman Pants, which I bought on ebay a couple of years ago. They're one size fits all. They're very comfortable, and they're summer-ish.

Yes, I've gotten the pyjama comment a good six times today. It is somewhat funny, yes, but LAY OFF THE PANTS. Thank you.

Am I angry? Not at all! Your blatant ignorance, in fact, amuses me! Bahahaha.

Happy April after all! Work ahead, procrastination ever closer.

I really don't work much, jeez.

Calculus Test and World Issues test tomorrow.

Gotta go procrastinate.

Toodemeddles, readeries.

I had a lot more to say, but it slipped my mind.

Karma Aspiration Linger Entity Iodine Darwin Overcast
Ulysses Grievous Hawt Spectre Citron Ophilia Philharmonic Eyeless.


No comments:

Post a Comment