2024-10-02

Oh, it's next day already?

September is over, witch.

October has just begun; spring has yet not sprung.

There's been some violence in the air: I can smell the stench of decay in the air.

There won't be much subject matter here, because you guessed it: it's another one of my damn "freewrites". I won't label it as such: my vvoicces have been rather controlling today.

"How dare you vape here"

to that I yell back:

"It's FUCKING PRIVATE PROPERTY. GET OVER IT".

The neighbours are parading around their little children next to the giant SUV death machines, wondering if it's safe to drive 30 in a 20 to get their little ones to school.

I don't care.

I vape THC.

It's vapour. It dissipates in an instant, even if you don't hold it in - if it burns, watch out, and try again next day.

Oh I watched a movie called Happy Face. It was labeled a "feel good" movie. Okay, I felt good during it, because I finally LoL'ed, but honestly it has a TERRIBLE ending. Like most american/amazon movies.

Like honestly, spoiler alert: just another Shawshank Redemption-esque scene.

Anyway I got jealous at the beginning because of the free Oz of weed that magically materialized and that Jane forgot on the stove because she was just as worried as I have been about losing my bed.

Like wtf kind of shitty plant dealer does that to a client: steal their shit and their right to a good night's sleep. 

Well anyway, time to go vape my indicas. And you know why Cannabis loves me? 'cause I HATE returning to sender - what a WASTE of butane. 

No comments: