2024-08-09

Distract and clean

The constant battle to keep my writing/computer desk clear of distractive potentialities is everlasting. I thought I could keep up with a weekly clean, but no matter what I do, the trinkets pile on again.

Here, how about an inventory:

  • Speakers
  • Mini desk lamp
  • Speaker volume bar
  • Computer+screen
  • Daily planner
  • AUX cable for headphones
  • Headphones
  • Mousepad
  • Mouse
  • Glass ashtray
  • Glass jar
  • Linen bag for vape
  • Vape
  • Business cards
  • Jobsearch printed resources
  • Post-its
  • Dosing capsule
  • Ear plugs
  • Pen
  • Giant mug for giant cup of morning green tea
  • Keyboard

Think that about covers it for now.

In other news, I'll start blogging from my new OnePlus 11 phone shortly - with gorgeous pictures to follow!

No comments: