Saturday 4 March 2023

... & the March weather

A couple blog posts ago, I wrote about the February weather, and how there wasn't much going on, snow or otherwise. Well, things have changed! Since then, there's been snow, and it has stuck around. Yesterday, I was walking home at the end of the day, and snow fell and never stopped falling. And whilst I was trudging through the sidewalks, lightning lit up the sky and a few moments later, thunder. It was pretty crazy, and the streets were mostly deserted so it felt like I was alone in the remote wilderness because all the cars, and concrete, and pretty much any human-made thing was completely covered by whiteness.

This morning, the snow has stuck around. I can confidently say there was snow this winter, 2022-2023.

No comments:

Post a Comment