Sunday 19 July 2015

On the path again

Sooooo, I could write a long detailed post and for once, my fingers are about the same speed as my brain. So I could. I could write a lot.

But I'm sort of in a hurry to go outside and get some vitamin D. No, seriously, I'm super deficient, I'm sure. And although I feel -okay-, I know I will feel better in 15 minutes when my skin absorbs the sun rays and turns them into Vitamin D. Pretty incredible stuff.

-

I walked home from Yonge-Eg last night, partly through the Beltline, and I felt free. Maybe not as free as Halifax, but free from... you know, the darkness or whatever.
Funny I mention the darkness; it was pitch black at times, and the darker it got, the more real I became.

Anyway, no elaborate storytelling today.

But it'll come.

Soon.

-GW


No comments:

Post a Comment