Thursday 23 July 2015

Feelin' alright on a Fursday Night

So I have 3 cats. They're actually all really nice felines, but only if you know them real well.

As a stranger, you'll never really get to see cat #1. It's 'cause he's black.

You might get to see cat #2. He's somewhat friendly; but he generally keeps his distance. Still, if you want to pet him, all you gotta do is scratch him gently under the chin. Careful though. More than 75 seconds of that, and you'll probably get bitten.

Cat #3 will come over and meow and meow and meow. And welcome you to my domain. He's super nice. Like, I can't think of a nicer cat. The typical fat orange nice cat, you know? I bet he'd do standup if he could.

Why am I talking about cats?

I was pretty much raised by them from the age of 7 onwards. Or whatever year Elvis Stojko won that gold medal.

Reowr.

-Gabe

No comments:

Post a Comment