Monday 2 December 2019

Happy chair-tonique: Partie un + deux + trois

Why does no one in the city care about health?

Partie 1 - Friday the last of November


Aside from the fact that Hayley sings to "stop asking why" and the fact that some of my voices are making it incredibly difficult to focus, I think it's completely bonkers that adults who care about their mind & body get completely shafted by corporations. I'll give you three examples. Pardon the grammar - as usual, what.

If I want to practice yoga in a clean (read: free from cat dandruff), fresh, and safe studio, I have to pay upwards of $12 for simply doing my thing and I can't bring my own food because it tends to smell too offensive to the vegan + vegetarian crowd that, last I checked, was a majority in these places. And I think wool is an awesome material.

If I want to meet new people at cool hangout spots, they all sell overpriced junk like beer, grain-based foods (too much popcorn, man...), and otherwise high-carb frankenfoods that usually cause long-term dysfunction in the brain.

If I want to play a new sport, even the community centres cost me too much: there used to be drop-in programs that were free. The only cost was your time spent enjoying community, team-based games, and if the government employees didn't set up the space, it was not a problem to set it up yourself - as long as you cleaned up after so that the the next eager facility users wouldn't grumble.

I know! I need decent, enjoyable, good-stress work in Toronto. The problem is I spend(t) my money on stupidly overpriced things like the aforementioned junk foods and - let's be honest - stupidly overpriced marijuana and vaporizers (and their accessories) last time I had a job and I'm desperately trying to save to lead a less stressful life - in the future, whatever that is.

I love gaming. Why is no one (read: my empty social life) into the same things I'm into like card games without lattes, or tabletop games without acohol, or even PC games without lonely individual booths? More importantly (for many of you), why is all the food at 90% of the Toronto & bar buildings just NOT good for me (and consequently, you)? Why does no one care about their health just like I do? It just ain't right, and no one believes in the power of food to heal as opposed to sustain or harm. It's sickening that it's so hard to find a place to enjoy my favourite hobbies with others who are also part of the human family (and personal social fabric).

-Part one is drawing to a close-


I want to vaporize the best Cannabis ever tonight, because I feel so saddened by the state of the metropolis, and because it feels like I don't have any friends anymore. I will not pig out. And I wish that someone out there that I know will want to hang out with me - eventually.

I got my smartphone fixed, so that might help, or it might not: no iPhone nor Android... but, I guarantee you, better pictures will come for my blog as a result!

Go Raptors Go!

Partie 2 - the afterglowing morning after
Happy, happy I truthfully feel and am
But hark; why will you say that I am lonely?

I got high. I got blasted. I got stoned. I got rejuvenated. I've got it, I won't give it away unless you're kind to me.

Charlotte was there, and a doctor of law was there, too.
He insisted on a tonic, so I kept inhaling the essence of the matter while the Raptors were getting demolished by the Magic.
Speaking of magic, it was a flight, a launch, and a box that gave me the choice to enjoy my time; I'll be categorizable in the plant kingdom eventually too, but stick me next to Gallium first.

Aloe, aloe, aloe; is there anybody up there?
Just water me if you can hear me
Is anyone else stoned?

Relaxed, relaxed, relapsed? The dark feeds off the broken happiness makers but it never grows faster during the daytime because it would break entropy.

But I don't care, I don't care, or I care too much, or I need different words to express that I'm happy that I made the choices that I've made, and, the past is history.

My body took a hit. I couldn't stop eating - again, and again, and again, and again, though I've gone through the same process and I'm thankful that the frequency of the munchtown pigout dramatically decreased faster than the peregrine falcon can fall compared to last year. But I ate nuts, and more nuts, and some yogurt and some full-fat cream, and some bacon and scallops, and some celery and olives, and - oh, do I dare say? I. Ate. Sweetened. Cranberries.

So I drink hot, flavoured tea water, because the kief was almost scary if only for an instant; be careful with it, if you're reading this, because without a stable environment or a stable mind, you will, in my experience, get super high and the remnants; well, the remnants for me are the afterglow, and I've never, never been angry at the afterglow. I'm only angry because I'm lonely without her, and I'm only lonely because I long for more.

My words distill my joy, but they are not spoken, so I don't lose my dasein.

I might have to include what I wrote after I took a few days' break, and right before I decided to vaporize 'er.
And here's a picture of 'fresh kief' aka trichomes that I took and it is a visual representation of my highmindset (minus the food obsession):

Part 3 - the following Monday
Strawberry Short Cookies. Island Sweet Skunk. BC Rockstar. Cannatonic. Charlotte's CBD. I continue my seemingly disparate & desperate foray into the past and future; presently, it's a parallax error of poetry and although my kalisthenics are done for the day, and the snow is absolutely thrillingly constant - has been for the past 24 hours - I will probably not be able to stop myself from entering the ritual summon of an earth and wind faerie to obey my whimsical, fleeting escape from the drab mundane life which I subject myself to. The games, the games I played during my green outs were fun and I'll keep them going. Dead Cells and SSBU and some browsing, avoiding bad deals and trying to stay eco.

O, electronic fire, keep stoking, and I will return to feed at a constant velocity.

Until next time.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment