Monday 11 November 2019

Souvenirs day of it

I walked - that's a given.
J'ai marché - c'est sûr et certain.

J'ai trouvé un évènement dans le magazine NOW: une marche guidée à Toronto pour se rappeler du "Women's Mounted Land Army, 1919". J'ai découvert que cette marche se passait dans mon coin, et, en 15 minutes (ou moins), j'ai décidé de m'y rendre tout habillé en mode hiver et... rien.

Personne. Well, there were people, and it seemed like a walker might have been there for said event, but she continued on her way. There was a backpacker, with patchouli backpacks and a movable plus-sized basket, but he continued along the way.

Je ne regrettes pas m'y être rendu car la neige était follement douce, et marcher comme un pinguin m'a fait du bien.



Saw three cop cars. I managed to not raise my middle finger at them, because they're public servants after all. I mean, at 29, it's not a big accomplishment, but I'm proud of myself for not reacting like I used to.

J'ai perdu mon coquelicot dans la neige. Peut-être est-ce une bonne façon d'oublier ce que je ne voulais pas savoir: la guerre.

Les images vont venir. Pour l'instant, une photo stock d'hiver (que j'ai pris l'année passée) d'une bouche d'incendie:
Dawgpost
---

Gabter is my new pen name for this blog until I get bored of it. It's also my OG gamer name in the 90s, so you can expect more game writings on my end. Hopefully in the near future some collaboration with other artistes, too.