Tuesday 27 June 2017

Obligatory phone update

I got my first Android phone!

I'm sad to let Windoze Phone go. I really thought it would succeed but it seems like the rest of the world didn't agree. So now I'm hyped about all I can do with Android apps & settings. I will no longer bare my teeth in anger at all the ads in the city asking you to download their stuff on either Apple or Android; I will no longer be bummed out at the lack of Windows logos.

So the phone I got is the BLU Advance 5.0 HD and I am seriously impressed with how much I got for $100 CAD shipped. The cameras suck, but the audio is stellar. Almost on par with my previous flagship Nokia phone.

I'm flabbergasted at how far mobile technology has come in the past few years. I've been stuck in 2013 for a few years now, and it's nice to be up to date with the latest software. My BLU is a little sluggish, but nothing to cry foul about.

-

Anyway, I have a busy day today and I know this pretty much has nothing to do with music but I'm still deciding what direction I want this blog to go in. After 10 years, I definitely think I need a major overhaul! But have no fear, this place is here to stay for the foreseeable future.

Last but not least, here's a picture of a concert I went to last Saturday. Constellation francofĂȘte 2017 Ă  Harbourfront. It was a good show.

No comments:

Post a Comment