Monday 23 August 2010

I keep dreaming I have it all.

Did you know your brain produces massive amounts of Dimethyltryptamine (DMT) when you're dreaming, and just before you die? It explains that "I saw my life flash before my eyes" effect that some people experience.

DMT is the most powerful hallucinogen known to man, and your body produces it. It's also pretty damn illegal, but you can harvest it from grass if you want. It's in most living things.

Every night when (if) you go to sleep, you're basically having a psychoactive trip. Of course, no one understands why you have these trips, but we know that if you don't get them you go completely insane.

Some researchers think it might hold a clue to human existence, since it's so intrinsically linked with our own existence, and they've nicknamed it the "spirit" molecule.

I think that no matter how many barrage of tests and scientific inquiries they make on Dimethyltryptamine, they won't figure out its true mechanism of action. By observing this spirit molecule, you're influencing it. The observer changes the observed, there's no way around it, and that's one of the pillars of quantum mechanics. That's going to skew the results. I don't know, I'm not a scientific, far from it. But I hate how in today's modern world everything is science-based, there's no room for mysticism, or anything but the cold hard physical realm. And that's a shame, because the metaphysical realm is damned interesting.

---

There's this girl I like, but we have a strange relationship, almost movie-worthy. I like her, but she knows how to push my buttons, way too well. It's torture. I can't tell if it's a game to her or if she's serious. I would accept defeat if it is a game, but I'm not sure.

I think it qualifies as a love/hate relationship. I don't have many of those. Usually you like someone or you don't, it doesn't oscillate between two poles like that. But in this case it does.

You know what's cool? Look up "oscillating solutions" on youtube, it's pretty trippy.

Karma Aspiration Linger Entity Iodine Darwin Overcast Ulysses Grievous Hawt Spectre Citron Ophilia Philharmonic Eyeless

No comments:

Post a Comment