Wednesday 2 September 2009

Shambles

noun.: a condition of great disorder

I just felt like knowing the exact definition of that word - have no fear, my life is not in shambles. (:

Or maybe you really hate me and you wished my life was in shambles. and this blogpost has made you curse me under your breath. I dunno.

So it's the very beginning of September, and all around me, I see all these people going back to school, be it Elementary, Middle, High or University, and I think to myself, geez, I sort of wish I was doing something. See I have a hard time doing things I'd rather not do. I guess I need more willpower.

It was easy before, say, in grade ten - I just knew that next year, I'd be at it again, except grade 11. And then again for grade 12.

And after Grade 12, hell, it was also pretty easy, just do Katimavik!

And after Katimavik... wait what, university? But I'm not ready! Well, besides the fact I didn't get accepted for September anyway.

So get a job, Gabe! Get a job!

Right now, go update your resume! Do it!

Okay okay Charles, I'll do it... I'll do it tomorrow. Okay? Tomorrow, I'LL DO IT TOMORROW. I won't make as many mistakes if I do it tomorrow.

I get jealous of the people leaving. A bit. They're doing something, they're learning stuff. I'm not.

But I'm alive, and I'm doing things. That's a start, right?

Karma Aspiration Linger Entity Iodine Darwin Overcast Ulysses Grievous Hawt Spectre Citron Ophilia Philharmonic Eyeless

1 comment:

  1. Charles thinks you should do your resume today. Tomorrow you'll make mistakes on it.

    ReplyDelete