Saturday 25 July 2009

My room.

Look, aside from living in my parent's basement (hey, I'm only 18!), I'm having a relatively alright lifestyle.

Okay, so I may be overdosing on Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana (I have a couple posters in my room... + a bonus Tinkerbell poster), but I mean, I love her songs, they're so badass.

My setup is really cool. I have these big stereo speakers (surround sound baby), my new computer is ready for pick-up and I cleaned up the bar (which is also technically in my room). Miley really sounds great on the speakers too.

I'm doing a bunch of stuff these days. I have a YMCA membership, so I drop by whenever I can. There's fantastic weather (alternating between sunshine and heavy rain, I love it) so I bike around a lot. And I of course spend too much time at E's house, but that's been a habit of mine for many years now anyway.

I feel pretty relaxed, I don't have too much stress (yet...) and I'm not as lazy as I thought I would be. Right now, there are these potatoes baking in the oven, but they're special: Hasselbach potatoes! Which means they're cut thinly and you put stuff in them and it looks really quite lovely.

Yes, I know baking a bunch of potatoes isn't exactly a mean feat, but you know, it makes my parents jealous that I'm more creative than them, haha.

Karma Aspiration Linger Entity Iodine Darwin Overcast Ulysses Grievous Hawt Spectre Citron Ophilia Philharmonic Eyeless

2 comments:

  1. I hope you are kidding about the Miley and the Tinkerbell...?

    ReplyDelete