Monday 6 July 2009

Hiatus.

Terminated.

Katimavik is over.
It was a spectacular finish, filled with drama, tears, cognitive dissonance and a loss of a group living environment.

So Katimavik teaches you a ton of things, one of the biggest ones is reflecting.

So, at 4:30 am on a dull Monday morning, I will do just that.

Katimavik taught me that I can't get along with everyone.
Katimavik taught me that you can do things you can't normally do because you don't live with 9 rowdy teenagers.
Katimavik taught me to be more accepting of differences.
Katimavik made me more social.
Katimavik made me more confident.
Katimavik gave me a little more direction in life.

Would I do it again?
No.
Did I enjoy my experience overall?
Yes.

Time to get rid of the Katimadventureblog title.

1 comment:

  1. So i see you are still going strong with this whole blogging bit =) happy to see that.. i've resorted to desperate attempts at blogging randomly but as you might have noticed no luck. I just don't seem tohave the inspiration and motivation that you have. Hopefully at some point I shall return to this whole blogging thing, in the meantime I shall try to attempt at this thing called life. Harder than it looks =(

    ReplyDelete