Thursday 12 February 2009

So I applied.

To Sociology & Urban Studies @ UofT, St. George Campus.

I like studying groups of people, as evidenced by my social experiments (which, despite the lack of updates, have been continuing in this house).

I love cities, especially Toronto.

Put those two together, and I get exactly what I`m looking to study at University.

Very doubtful I`ll get in this round, but when I don`t get in I`ll just work for a while and rack up some money for my tuition and upgrade all my marks so that I can get into UofT later. That`s really the only university I want to go to.

---

Because of unspeakable drama at two work places (including mine), I`m switching work placements!

I take T`s place at Mont Radar, an eco-village that was once an old military base (during the cold war).

I`m also billeting there starting tomorrow - it`s gonna be really awesome.

One of the two owners of the place has this big recording studio, a full drum kit, and the bunkers provide amazing acoustics.

Also, on Tuesday, there`s this big party happening, the Jam des neiges, which is just that, a big music jam. It`s going to be awesome.

Oh and the place has a few animals, most notably: elk, horses, chickens, roosters, goats and probably some others I don`t know about.

Because it is an eco-village, everything we do has to be environmentally responsible, obviously no wasting, and the food that we have to make ourselves for a week has to be ``eco-friendly``.

I wanted to buy 50 boxes of KD with the 100 dollars we get for the groceries for the week, but apparently that`s not very eco-friendly.

:(

Oh I won`t have much internet at all for the week, so uh, yeah.

Karma Aspiration Linger Entity Iodine Darwin Overcast Ulysses Grievous Hawt Spectre Citron Ophilia Philharmonic Eyeless

1 comment: