Monday 10 November 2008

From the Centre of the Universe to the centre of Nothingness in four hours.

Back in Strathvegas.

I'm feeling pretty good.

I had a most marvelous time in Toronto with my lovely friends.

Toronto is amazing.

A cliche is once again reborn: You never know what you've got till it's gone.

Toronto is AWESOME.

The high rise buildings.
The streets, the many many streets.
The people, the diversity.
THE AMOUNT OF THINGS OPEN AFTER 8:00 PM.

Toronto really is a wonderful city. I've missed being in the centre of the universe. It was a breath of fresh air to see so much activity, even if it was for only 48 hours.

I guess this makes Strathvegas look like a shithole.
It's not that bad here, really. Obviously it's a big change, but well, it's not like I'm choking 24/7 because I'm in the middle of the nowhere.

I certainly would NOT be able to live here permanently. I'd get sick of it, sick sick sick of it. I don't think I'd ever get sick of Toronto, it's massive. And awesome.

Have I ever told you how much I've missed Toronto?

Karma Aspiration Linger Entity Iodine Darwin Overcast
Ulysses Grievous Hawt Spectre Citron Ophilia Philharmonic Eyeless.

1 comment:

  1. well you should look forward to vancouver then, it's somewhat similar! lol :P

    ReplyDelete