Wednesday 12 March 2008

Hysteria

Naw, no hysteria or anything, just another blog post. And hypocrisy. Yeah, I hate people who write "omgz well this is my third blog post and like blah blah I love blogging and blah blah". And I don't like hypocrites too much. Does that make me a super hypocrite? Yes, yes it does.

And so the steps to complete my Katimavik application are almost done, I have this doctor's exam tomorrow. Early in the morning. Well, not that early, but early for someone who goes to sleep at 5 am these days.

Man this blog will be sweet if I get into Katimavik and have to keep a connection to the world. I actually know a few people who would be interested in what I'd have to report on my experience! And what an experience it shall be.

How about the present? Well, Brawl is effing sweet, just like everyone said it would. Character I'm maining? Meta Knight, he's pretty ill. Then Lucario, then R.O.B. possibly. Still undecided on the last two. But I've found that those three are pretty 1337.

I've played a looooot of Brawl since it came out... We've unlocked characters purely by playing and not doing the Subspace Emissary, which is pretty sweet. Over 200 gamez.

Oh, and to you n00bs who want help with Brawl or something:
Haha, xkcd is great. Randall Munroe must have one hell of a crack team of monkeys working on these comics, they're all too good.

Well, since I'm done raiding tonight, I'm gonna go work on some moar Katimavik paperwork (I get lazy, yeah) for tomorrow. Gotta send everything in A.S.A.P., ya know!

Long live MK,
Karma Aspiration Linger Entity Iodine Darwin Overcast
Ulysses Grievous Hawt Spectre Citron Ophilia Philharmonic Eyeless.

No comments:

Post a Comment