Saturday 26 September 2015

Busy bees buzz blaringly

Wow, what a week it's been!

Maybe I could try a bulleted list.
What do you think, Lyra, my dearest muse? I'm just kind of exhausted here.
Go for it, obviously.

  • I went to office hours for the third time ever in my post-secondary educational career. The two other profs that I've seen thus far (one last year, one the year before that), I've seen during times when I haven't felt too great. But in all three cases, I came out feeling more confident in my academic skills and intelligence.
  • Joined the UofT badminton club! I'm officially a member again. Last I went there was... oh, two years ago. I'm definitely looking to improve my game this time around, especially since there are some really good players.
  • Made... two new friends, and two new potential badminton partners! Let's see... the first one of four studies comp sci, the second one is a philosophy undergrad, the third studies physics, and the fourth is a philosophy grad student! And, it just so happens that I'm pursuing a minor in philosophy!
  • Went to the Queer Orientiation meet n' greet! I wasn't feeling too well, so I didn't actually socialize or anything... but I did do some journaling and listen to music. And I came out feeling much better.
  • Did some sprints, biking, yoga, and wore my five-toe shoes numerous times! Walking on grass was heavenly.
  • Went to go see a movie! Here, I'll add a picture for once:
    It's a comedy, and it was really, really good! Highly recommended. Femme lead role(s).
I'm planning some great things in the coming weeks. And they will happen. As things already have. :)

Keep your dreams alive,
Lyra & Gabe

No comments:

Post a Comment