Tuesday 26 March 2013

10,000 pageviews

Woop woop! I've reached 10,000 lifetime pageviews on my blog just now. Cool! Granted, the vast majority of those pageviews are quite likely to just be spam bots. But it's still a milestone, right?

I didn't start my blog almost six years ago to amass a huge audience; that was not my goal. And it still isn't. And it hasn't happened. But it feels neat to have people read what I write and maybe it gets them thinking, or maybe it gets them to do some of their own blogging too. That'd be nice.

Well, I'm going to cut this short; I'm not really in the mood to write about such trivial matters right now.

Kazoo Anticipation Lipsync Enigma Dormant Overture United Graphite Hare Synchronicity Crank Opal Partridge Everlast

3 comments:

  1. Thank awesome, Congratulations on your page success. Keep up the good work!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey gabriel, i'm braziliam and i fucking love your blog! I wonder what the link of your blog's theme, thank (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never knew people on the internet could be so nice!

    Thank you both. :)

    ReplyDelete