Thursday 28 April 2011

Fixating on my life; circle of nothing

I spend way too much time thinking about my existence.
Existence with conscious lack of efforts equals a waste of time.
Time goes by and memories that provided good feelings slowly slip away.
Away to another planet, lifetime, universe with "déjà-vu" is a concept that I believe to be real.
Real events and relationships among humans often make me feel alone and depressed, especially when viewed through media.
Media today has wrecked havoc on my perception of how people are.
Are we destined as a species to live and destroy for comfort and to exploit everything we can?
Can I find a way to help combat the destruction of civilization while staying happy?
Happy life, come back, I know you haven't left me.

Karma Aspiration Langune Entité Iodinement Dérive Oisellerie Ulysse Guimauve Hurlement Salutaire Citronelle Ophilie Perspicace Ettore

No comments:

Post a Comment