Sunday 6 March 2011

From the beginning.

Circle of life. Me, I try and think outside of that circle. Sure, life is what we are, and in a healthy ecosystem, things go in a circle.

But what about beyond that? Our minds have the capacity to transcend the physicality of life.

... Anyway, I'm thinking in the clouds now, time to dazzle things up:


Shoulders ruin everything. It's almost a perfect circle, but a perfect circle wouldn't leave room for any escapes.

This picture was taken within the first or second week that I started the Katimavik program, in Strathroy, Ont. Somewhat reluctantly, I joined in on this quintessential Katimavik group photo. It was a tough mental thing for me to do, lying down and trusting that my head would be fine surrounded by all these other heads, ha ha.
-
This was taken in a park, at the very beginning of autumn, but with enough sun to keep things bright.
Strange, how I seem to relish in the sunlight. The moonlight is held much dearer to my heart.

But nights aren't very good for crystal clear pictures such as this.

-
To me, this picture simply symbolizes trust among friends.

Karma Aspiration Linger Entity Iodinic Daringless Overcast Ulysse Grievous Hawt Spectrum Citronelle Ophilia Philharmonikally Eyesfull

2 comments:

  1. i'm sure you learned the importance of group shots, such togetherness such memories :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. GABRIEL. GET ON SKYPE. Haha. I got your letter that you sent me like TWO MONTHS AGO BUT NEVER MENTIONED. You sent it to my house, not my dorm, so I didn't get it till now. But that's why I made one of these... :( Lol. But it made me cry.

    ReplyDelete