Wednesday 7 October 2009

Philosophy.

I'm actually really enjoying this Philosophy course I'm taking.

I had my first class yesterday, and there were a lot of students (about 45), but most of them seemed actually interested by the course, and the teacher is really passionate about what she's teaching.

Of course, in a class that lasts 3 hours a shot with no breaks, my brain hurts when I walk out of the classroom to get to my bike and ride home. But at least I walk out feeling satisfied that those were 3 really productive hours. I haven't felt this productive since Katimavik ended, which is a welcome change.

My homework consists of asking people what they think Philosophy is. Some people really have no clue, and others I ask ask me to define the word "Philosophy", which at this moment in time, I can only really provide a dictionary definition which obviously does it no justice.

I'm finally heading to an employment centre to find a job, as I've been doing nothing since I completed my Greenpeace stint. I'm hoping to find something that I'll enjoy doing. If I could get a job like I had in Vancouver, except with pay, that would be so totally fantastic, but that's a slim chance.

Routine update.

Karma Aspiration Linger Entity Iodine Darwin Overcast Ulysses Grievous Hawt Spectre Citron Ophilia Philharmonic Eyeless

No comments:

Post a Comment